Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vote for Sarah in the Independent Book Blogger Awards

Hey guys, Sarah here. We don't normally like to ask our readers for favors, but the YAtopians are allowing me an exception for the day. I'm nominated for the Independent Book Blogger Awards and I'd really appreciate your support.

All you have to do to vote for me is have a Goodreads account and click on the button below.


Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for Sarah for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote




I know y'all probably follow a lot of blogs that are nominated, but you can vote once per category and I'm actually nominated in the Adult Fiction category (for Sift Book Reviews) instead of YA, so that should make it easier on you!

If I win, I receive a free trip to Book Expo America, where I'm sure to pick up awesome info to share with you guys and awesome books to do giveaways with!

2 comments: